The Kunsthochschule’s official accounts in the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube are additional sources of information.
Feedback and exchange are important to us. We are happy to receive comments, questions, and suggestions. At the same time, we value friendly interchange. We want to keep discussions constructive and on point, and the tone of discussion should remain respectful. Fundamentally everyone has the right to his or her own opinion, provided that this does not violate applicable law or is inappropriate.
The following are not welcome:
- Insults, threats, or any comments that damage reputation or business.
- We will not tolerate any call for violence against any persons, institutions, or establishments, and we will remove threats of any kind from our channel.
- Discrimination and defamation of other persons or social groups based on their religion, origin, nationality, disability, income levels, sexual orientation, their age, or their gender are expressly forbidden. Racist, extremist, and sexist statements will not be tolerated.
- Refrain from unverifiable insinuations and suspicions as well as comments aimed at inciting negative sentiments toward certain persons or groups.
- Comments unrelated to the topic of the post at hand are not welcome. The misuse of the comment function as (self) advertisement and to offer commercial or private goods and services is not permitted.
- Input with personal data (registration number, address, telephone, etc.) will be deleted.
- As a university we are committed to neutrality. For this reason calls for campaigns, demonstrations, and announcements relating to political parties and religions are not allowed.
- Copyrighted works or trademarks of the Kunsthochschule may not be used without first acquiring written consent from the university.
- Comments and postings infringing on our netiquette will be deleted. In addition we reserve the right to block users from the comments function who have engaged in serious or repeated infringements against our netiquette. Unlawful contents will also be reported to the respective platform and, if necessary, will be prosecuted.
- If you have concrete questions for us, please use the private message function or send us an email at presse[at]kunsthochschulekassel.de.
It is not possible for us to check every posting from every user immediately. The administrators are therefore neither responsible nor liable for the content of comments. Rather, each user is responsible for his or her own input. We would also like to point out that comments, opinions, and links posted by users on the social media sites run in the name of the Kunsthochschule Kassel do not necessarily represent the opinion of the Kunsthochschule.